Welcome Back Flag Banner
This should be an easy welcome banner to make. It’s based on an Ramadhan banner a friend of mine did.
Here’s a photo of her Ramadhan banner. You will make your welcome banner in the same manner.
- scrapbook paper, or card stock, or decorative paper
- glue or double stick tape
- yarn or string
- clear tape
- templates (Welcome Banner Letters, and Welcome Banner Flags)
- print the template containing the letters.
- print the template for the banner flags (triangles).
- cut out each flag/triangle.
- cut out each square of letters (see photo of banner before cutting).
- attach letters to the flags with glue or double stick tape.
- use clear tape to secure a long piece of yarn or ribbon to the back of the flags.
- hang and enjoy!